Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hair Cut

Today was the big day! I reunited with my hairdresser for a cut and highlight. I arrived, was seated in her chair, and after the usual discussion about how much to take off (etc), she said, "So, how's your baby doing?" To this I responded, "Which one?" She looked puzzled for a moment, then said, "You mean, you have more than one baby???" Then it hit me - I had not seen this woman since before I was pregnant with Nolah...which means, I have not had a haircut in over a year and a half. Before having kids, that would have NEVER happened. I routinely had cuts/highlights/manicures and pedicures, always scheduling the next appointment before leaving the salon. After giving me a great cut, and a stern lecture about taking time for myself, she sent me about my day. But I scheduled my next appointment before leaving the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment