Thursday, May 20, 2010

McClumpha Park

Had a great dinner at the Baker's last night - Ryan invited us for fresh caught walleye. This morning, my children allowed me to sleep in late, both of them snuggled on either side of me. Then we lathered on the sunscreen and met up with Brooke, Harrison and Sylvia at McClumpha Park. Although we go there regularly, I've never ventured beyond the big playscape until today, when we discovered a nature walk, baseball diamonds, a big pond, and another picnic area - such a great place! Eli loved going down the slides all by himself, and Nolah was content to hang out in the front carrier. I caused some drama this evening when I was about to leave for my office to give a Trauma, Grief and Loss presentation and discovered that my office key was not on my ring. In a complete panic, I emailed everyone at work begging for somebody to call me immediately to let me borrow a key (of course I have nobody's phone numbers because I had lost my cell phone awhile back). Thankfully, Erich found it on another keyring that I must have. I'm completely losing my mind lately. So the training went okay - I felt a little unprepared but not sure what time I had to get anything ready. Off to a finalization hearing in Macomb County in the morning and looking forward to visiting Frankenmuth tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment