Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back of my Head

I saw the back on my head on the news last night! I helped run my agency's booth at the Kinship Festival in Detroit, which is an adoption fair for people interested in older/special needs adoptions, and kids who are available for adoption. News reporters came, and when they panned the room, there I was! Exciting stuff :) The Bakers came over last night (and brought burgers cooked by my favorite chef, Ryan) and it was fun seeing Eli and Harrison playing so well together in the sandbox. Sylvia, their 5 month old, is delightful. Her entire face lights up when she smiles. I can't wait until she and Nolah can play together. Nolah's new thing is walking on her knees...she rarely crawls, and hasn't yet taken more than a couple of steps on her town. But she can practically run on her knees - and many times she claps and/or dances while doing it. It's hilarious to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment