Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pictures

Back to work today after my nearly two week "strike." Ugggg...having such an attitude problem about it too. Would much rather hang out with Eli and Nolah. Erich's recruiting schedule at U of M has been relentless. After arriving home at 6:30 pm last night, he immediately went upstairs to check updates on the computer while I attempted to referee two toddlers during spaghetti & meatball night all by myself. Needless to say, I was not pleased....but it will be more of the same tonight and all the ones that follow until about mid-December. We were supposed to get the carpet cleaned yesterday. But after waiting all afternoon for the cleaners to arrive, I finally checked my cell phone and discovered a voicemail saying that they had been there and left because "nobody was home." I literally burst out crying from frustration. The only thing I can think of is that they may have arrived while I was outside playing with the kids. Our weekend was good. Eli and I shopped all morning on Sunday for Nolah's birthday party. We went everywhere - Ikea, the Dollar General, JoAnn's, Target, Kohl's...he was so good. I brought him home to eat pizza and was heading out the door to go to my aunt's house in Chelsea. "Mom," he said, "make sure you don't drive super fast unless the police are chasing you." Verbatim, I'm not kidding. So I went to Chelsea and learned how to operate my new camera. Very cool. Have been capturing lots of kid pictures, including some good shots of last night's spaghetti and meatball fiasco. Naked kids covered in marinara always make great shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment