Friday, March 25, 2011

Househunters

I wish we could go on Househunters, and have somebody show us 3 fabulous, move-in ready homes all in our price range. After seeing the homes, we could convene over coffee and discuss ugly backspashes and commuting distance, then come to an agreement and sign an offer. As it is, we are combing internet sites and coming up with a great big nothing. There seem to be a lot of very small, outdated houses on busy roads, and then a few 5 bedroom mansions available - not much in between. Listing our house absolutely terrifies me. I really don't know if I can keep it clean enough and ready for viewings with the 1 and 2 year old tornadoes living here. Right now we're filling out real estate paperwork but I have a feeling things are going to start moving really quickly. Eli's starting to pick up on the idea: We'll be driving and he'll randomly point out a house and say, "Mom, I like that one. Let's move there."

No comments:

Post a Comment