Friday, April 15, 2011

Totally '80's

Got to go to the '80s Festival in Frankenmuth FINALLY. The last time I tried to go, I bailed at the last minute due to horrible morning sickness (with Nolah). But this time, we went to a bbq over at a family friend's home and then I tagged along with my brother and his friend after the kids had fallen asleep. It was tons of fun and the cover band was impressive. I took the kids out to play at the Birch Run property on Saturday morning, and then accepted an invite to my brother's friend's house with them in afternoon. They had a great time playing with their baby chickens, then went to another friend's house and used her exercise trampoline. Uncle Wes was home for the weekend and made tacos for everyone. Then we watched Toy Story 3 in my parent's bedroom while they entertained their friends (hosting their monthly card club). Sunday morning, my in-laws were nice enough to watch them even though they had just driven back from Florida the night before. Meanwhile, I met up with a friend of mine for lunch at Black Forest, and spent the afternoon shopping at Birch Run mall. That evening, we had dinner with Wes and his friends. Monday morning, we met the Easter Bunny at Bronners, although the kids were not too keen on getting anywhere close to us. Then we ate a quick lunch and drove back to Canton to see Erich, who had worked hard all weekend getting the house ready to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment