Sunday, April 3, 2011

Broker

We've had two visits from brokers this week and need to decide with whom we will list our house. It's painful to have confirmed what we already knew - that we are ridiculously underwater. We may decide to rent for a couple of years and cross our fingers that the market will improve a bit rather than having to come to the table with the money we'd owe on the mortgage. Thursday evening I went to a Cindy Champnella training at Northridge Church, then packed up the kids and took off Friday morning for Frankenmuth. We celebrated Clint's birthday Friday night (dinner and Pictionary). Clint's friends came over with their toddler, which caused quite a bit of jealousy for Eli. He declared that he was going to "fight her" and put her in the bird feeder so that the birds would eat her up. This is the last week of daycare so maybe we'll see a decrease in aggression once he's not around other kids so much???? I spent a few hours shopping all by myself on Saturday morning. Found great deals at Birch Run mall. I can't remember the last time I just went out and bought clothes for myself but it's probably been since before our honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment