Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where's Leyland?

Today, when I picked Eli & Nolah up from daycare, Eli's first comment to me: "Where's Leyland, Mama? Is he at home barking?" Such a sweetheart. Today was my first day back in the office after my foster care training - things were crazy, as expected. I missed my family so much. I think maybe I was meant to be a stay-at-home mom, except that I'm not a fan of really little babies. At this point, I can sit and chat with Eli all day, and Nolah is super-interactive as well. So I miss them. Also, when I picked Eli up today, he had the SAME shorts and the SAME Cookie Monster underwear I sent him in. You know what that means...no accidents! I should knock on wood, but potty training has been unexpectedly easy. I just put a pair of underwear on him, suggest that maybe he sits on the potty every couple of hours - piece of cake. Now it's bedtime but Eli and Erich are out checking out a tricycle Erich found on craigslist. No phone calls on Leyland yet, so I'm assuming that the heartworm testing went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment